|Place of Origin:||GUANGDONG|
|Certification:||CE FCC ROHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Piece|
|Packaging Details:||183mm x 79mm x 111mm|
|Delivery Time:||Sample order:1-3 days / Bulk order:7-15days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PAYPAL|
|Type::||Barcode Scanner||Colour Depth::||32 Bit|
|Scan Element Type::||CMOS||Interface Type::||USB / KB / RS232|
|Light Level:||100,000 Lux(9,290 Foot-candles)||Scanning Angle:||"Pitch 75° Skew 75°"|
|Current:||"Max:330 MA Working:290 MA Idle:200 MA"||Humidity::||0% To 95% (non-condensing)|
2d barcode reader,
bank barcode scanner
Omnidirectional 2D barcode scanner cheap price
arduino barcode scanner MJ-1800
1. The Symcode MJ-1800 general purpose presentation scanner delivers the blazing speed typical of laser scanners on both 1D and 2D barcodes, accommodating 2D barcodes without sacrificing scanning quality or performance.
2. Users never need to take time to align the barcode with the scanner or pause between scans. Since the Symcode MJ-1800 can scan barcodes printed on paper labels or on mobile phone displays, users can drive revenue by attracting the millions of customers who are using their cell phones to better manage their lives.
3. Retailers can accommodate customers who download mobile coupons, mobile loyalty cards and more. Quick service restaurants can accept mobile coupons at the register.
4. Hotels can allow guests to use electronic loyalty cards stored on their cell phones, eliminating the need to carry physical cards.
5. And since theaters, theme parks and stadiums can scan mobile tickets as easily as a paper ticket, they can offer customers an added convenience: paperless ticketing.
|Light source||Visible Red LED 645±7.5nm|
|Interface||RS232 / RS232 / KBW|
|Decode capability||1-D:Code128, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code39, UPC-A, UPC-E, Codabar, China post 25, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN/ISSN, Code 93, UCC/EAN-128, GS1 Databar, etc.
2-D:PDF417, QR Code, Data Matrix,Maxicode, etc.
|Light level||100,000 Lux(9,290 foot-candles)|
|Print Contrast Signal||≥ 20%|
|Scanning angle||Pitch 75°
|Power Consumption||2 W(400mA @ 5V)|
|Voltage||DC 5V ± 0.25V|
|Motion tolerances||47cm/s for 13mil UPC at optimal focus|
|Dimensions||183mm x 79mm x 111mm|
|Temperature||0° to 40°C (32° to 120°F), Operating;
-40° to 60°C (-40° to 140°F), Storage
|Humidity:||0% to 95% (non-condensing|